Don’t Miss Our FREE Webinar On Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder!
We are excited to announce that on October 1st we will host a FREE webinar with Gabe Chasnoff, Director of “Moment To Moment: Teens Growing Up With FASD,” and Dr. Ira Chasnoff, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the University Of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago.
It’s happening on Thursday, October 1st, 2015 at 5 pm Pacific Time/8 pm Eastern Time.
In this LIVE event we are going to show you…
- How understanding some key truths about FASD can change how you parent a child with this disorder.
- The latest research and facts on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
- How to relate to someone who is parenting a child with FASD, or suffers from it.
- Why this is NOT a life-sentence for you or your child.
- How to find the resources you need to help your child live the best life possible.
- The 3 most relevant resources available today on the topic of FASD.
We believe this event will be life-changing and enriching on so many levels. If you’re raising a child with FASD or you know someone who is, you will not want to miss this webinar. To join in live, you must register! But we must warn you: Space is limited and we’re expecting a full-house for this event. Don’t wait to grab your spot. We are looking forward to seeing you there!