We love nothing better than the opportunity to share our experiences, knowledge, and life lessons with people. This is especially true if you are a parent who is worn out and looking for direction. We know how difficult this journey can be. We’re here to help. If this sounds like you, let’s connect!
Here are several ways you can get in touch with us and utilize our resources, content and services.
- Search our site. In the past 3 years we have written over 1000 blog posts on just about every subject when it comes to adoption, foster care, special needs, or parenting in-general. We’ve even spent significant time on the topic of marriage and personal health. Chances are, we’ve already covered the topic you are looking for. Just use the search bar at the top right side of this page and enter a key word. You can also browse the category bar at the top of page just below our header.
- Subscribe to our email updates. We currently publish 2 blog posts a week along with a new podcast each week. Our goal with everything we write, or publish, is to help weary adoptive and foster parents find the support and validation they need to regain hope and finally stop feeling alone. By subscribing you’ll receive our latest content delivered straight to your inbox! Learn more here…
- Check out our online store. One of the most important things to us is helping others who are in the trenches of adoption, foster care or special needs parenting. That’s why we’ve created a full-fledged store where you can pick up our books, videos, and webinar replays along with some really great free resources we are big fans of. Click here to visit our store!
- Book us to speak at your event. Between the two of us, we’ve been speaking to live audiences for nearly 40 years. It is one of our favorite things to do. We travel extensively throughout the year, both together and separate, speaking to parenting groups, adoption and foster care conferences, support groups, church groups, as well as youth events. Our calendar fills up pretty quick, so contact us soon about having us join your next event!
- Pick our brains. Since the past 14 years of our lives have been devoted to foster and adoptive parenting, not to mention special needs parenting, we spend lots of time talking about it and encouraging those who are on the journey. If you need some advice, want to know what you can expect as you’re just starting out, or need answers to some big questions, shoot us an email with your questions. On a limited basis we also do Skype calls if you live in another state. If you’re in the Indianapolis area, we love face to face meetings. Another option would be to check out our speaking schedule to see if we’re in a town near you. You can also pick up a copy of our latest book, The Adoptive Parent Toolbox, in our online store. This book is a brain-dump of everything we’ve learned on the foster and adoptive road over the past 14 years.
- Hire us as your personal family or relationship coach. We love one-on-one coaching and consulting, and do this throughout the year. Even if you don’t live near our city, we can meet with you online through Zoom. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with us, send us an email. We’ll get back to you with our availability, the specific services we offer, and our fees.
Thank you for connecting with us and for your interest in working with us. If there’s something else you had in mind, and you don’t see that on here, feel free to send us an email and we can talk about your need. Thanks!
Get our brand new Self-Care guide for FREE!
We've custom-designed the Self-Care Quick Start Guide Info-graphic and Video to help you take simple steps to improving your emotional, spiritual, and physical health as a parent. Trust us, we know how difficult this journey can be. But you don't have to do it alone. Let us help you! Self-care begins here and it's completely FREE when you subscribe to our blog!